- reuse, recycle, roll-over
- all are reconsidered / periodically re-evaluated
- new for '09 cycle...Inn-reach will be incorporated...also schedule in-line with IUG conference
- "mantis" software used to manage the enhancement requests.....check it out
- always check to see if your idea is already there -- can add notes...really helps the FEs (aka Functional Experts)
- FEs meet with product developers at IUG
- Betsy from III:
- their cycle of upgrades is not regular -- but still will always look at enhancement requests...might be brand new or a bit old
- release cycle will be quicker / smaller chunks
- also input from sales reps / trainers etc.
- CSDirect is being re-designed...hope to have a new place to submit enhancements (similar to calls)
- in mantis, new "instruction" button
- can filter / search by kwd (@ bottom)
- to do: check to see if demerits in to good merits are there...if not, add!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Posted by Library Detective at 9:28 pm